The best real estate development companies in Egypt
The best real estate development companies in Egypt
Investors are always looking for safe real estate investments with the most important real estate development companies in the lands of Egypt, as the Egyptian real estate market includes many prominent real estate development companies with strong business precedents in various real estate markets, starting with the Egyptian real estate market to prove itself until it reached development in the Arab world. .
In this article, we will present to you The best real estate development companies in Egypt and the most prominent investment projects offered by the companies and implemented in the real estate market
Emaar Properties is considered one of the largest real estate companies in Egypt and its headquarters is in the United Arab Emirates. It is a global company whose projects vary in many countries of the world. The founder of Emaar, who owns the company, is Emirati businessman Mohammed Alabbar. The company has implemented many projects in different places and countries that have become a distinctive imprint.
It entered the Egyptian market in 1997 to establish itself as one of the largest real estate companies in the Egyptian market and has implemented giant projects in the most prestigious areas in Egypt.
The most important projects of Emaar Company in Egypt
- Uptown Cairo Emaar.
- Cairo Gate Emaar Misr.
- Bell in Sheikh Zayed.
- Marassi North Coast.
- Sol Emaar North Coast.
Palm Hills Real Estate Development Company was established in 2005 in cooperation between Al-Mansour Company and Al-Maghrabi Real Estate Investment Company. The Board of Directors includes the largest businessmen and engineers. The Chairman and Managing Director is Yassin Ibrahim Lotfi Mansour, and the Vice-Chairman is Muhammad Al-Amin Ismail Lotfi Mansour.
Palm Hills is one of the most famous companies in the real estate market in Egypt. The company is listed on the Egyptian and London stock exchanges, which gives it great confidence among those looking for housing units.
Palm Hills in Egypt occupies a total area of 40.6 million square meters distributed among 24 projects in many Egyptian cities such as Sharm El-Sheikh, Ain Sokhna, Suez Road, Nasr City and New Cairo.
The most important projects of Palm Hills in Egypt
- Palm Hills October project
- Badya Palm Hills project
- Wood ville 6th of October project
- Palm Parks project
- The Crown Project
- Golf Central Mall, 6th of October
- Golf Extension Compound, 6th of October
- Golf Views Compound, 6th of October
- Hacienda West North Coast Resort
- Lake Yard North Coast project
- Village Gate Compound, Fifth Settlement
- Palm Hills Ain Sokhna village
- Hull Town Mall, 6th of October
- Palm Valley Compound, 6th of October
- Hacienda White North Coast
- Palm Hills Alexandria Compound
- Capital Gardens Compound, New Cairo
- Village Gardens Katameya Compound
- Casa Sheikh Zayed Compound
- Palm Hills New Alamein
- Palm Hills New Cairo
- Hacienda Bay Village
- West Lane Boulevard Mall
- Palm Hills Katameya Extension Compound
Sodic Real Estate Development Company is one of the leading companies in the real estate sector in Egypt and is currently competing with the largest real estate company in its offers. SODIC was established more than twenty years ago, which does not only implement residential projects. The founders of SODIC Real Estate Company, Mr. Dr. Hani Sari El Din, is the Chairman of the Board of Directors and he is one of the most important legal men in Egypt, and Mr. Eng. Maged Sherif is the Executive Chairman and Managing Director, and Mr. Dr. Walid Abanomy, Non-Executive Board Member.
Also, SODIC implements a variety of projects, implementing administrative, commercial and economic projects with integrated services and facilities.
The most important projects of Sodic Real Estate Development Company
- Caramel New Zayed Compound.
- Westown Company in 6th of October City.
- Malaz North Coast Resort.
- Caesar North Coast Resort.
- Allegria Compound, Sheikh Zayed.
- The Portal Sheikh Zayed project.
- Westown Medical Center Sheikh Zayed Complex.
- Westown Hub Mall, 6th of October.
- The Strip Mall, 6th of October.
- The Polygon Sheikh Zayed project.
- Beverly Hills Compound, Sheikh Zayed.
- six West Compound, 6th of October.
- October Plaza 6th of October.
- Westown Courtyards Compound.
- Westown Residence Compound.
- Eastown Parks Compound, Fifth Settlement.
- Sodic West Compound, Sheikh Zayed.
- The Estates Compound, Sheikh Zayed.
- Eastown Compound, New Cairo.
- Sodic East New Heliopolis Compound.
- Spectrum Compound, Fifth Settlement.
- Sky Condos Compound, Fifth Settlement.
- Villette Compound, Fifth Settlement.
- Katameya Plaza Compound.
- Caesar Bay project
- John Sodic North Coast Resort
the company Founded in 2005, it started its first real estate business in 2006. The parent company of Dar Al Mimar had planned this development by establishing Mountain View as the real estate developer of the Dar Al Mimar Group. It is considered one of the most famous real estate development companies in Egypt in the field of real estate and luxury resorts.
Mountain View boasts over a dozen projects across Egypt, in some of the country’s most exclusive locations, including East and West Cairo, the Red Sea coast, and the North Coast.
Mountain View equally attracts local and international investors, adheres to international standards of quality and works alongside highly qualified engineering and design firms to deliver projects that innovate to enhance user experience.
Mountain View development projects:
- Mountain View 1
- Mountain View 2
- Mountain View Hyde Park
- Mountain View October Park
- Mountain View iCity New Cairo
- Mountain View Executive Residence
- Mountain View Chill Out Park
- Mountain View Ain Sokhna 1
- Mountain View Ain Sokhna 2
- Mountain View iCity October
- Mountain View Giza Plateau
- Mountain View Ras El Hikma
Talaat Mostafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group Holding is one of the leading real estate development companies in Egypt and the Middle East, with a long history and rich experience in this field, with more than 50 years of experience, developing more than 33 million square meters of land and selling more than 90 thousand of real estate during that period.
Talaat Moustafa Group stands out for its unprecedented vision as it was leading the introduction of the concept of a gated residential community through the establishment of Al Rehab City, the first integrated residential city by the private sector, and later announcing the massive Madinaty project on an area of 8000 acres in New Cairo. These projects are considered milestones in the real estate world.
The most prominent projects of Talaat Mostafa Group
- Al Rehab City in New Cairo.
- Madinaty in New Cairo.
- Celia Compound in the New Administrative Capital.
- Privado Compound in New Cairo.
- Four Seasons Resort in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Four Seasons Nile Plaza in Cairo.
- Four Seasons San Stefano Grand Plaza in Alexandria.
- Kempinski Nile Hotel in Cairo.