La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

Prices are subject to change contact us to know the current price
Favorite

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • August 7, 2023

Description

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

  • Project name: La Vista Topaz, Ain Sokhna.
  • Developer: – La Vista Real Estate Development Company.
  • Location: It is located in Ain Sokhna, 140 km from Cairo.
  • Units types: – Chalets only.
  • Payment Plan : – Downpayments starting from 15% and installments up to 7 years.

 

 

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

 

About La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna was developed by La Vista Real Estate Development Company, and it is considered one of the best projects in Ain Sukhna, as it is located on an area of 150 acres and was divided to be 80% of the area between green spaces and entertainment services, and the remaining 20% for buildings and residential units. For the village to be the ideal interface for those looking for luxury and privacy.

 

 

 

 

About the developer

The real estate developer of La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna is La Vista Real Estate Development Company, and its founders are Eng. Mohamed Hadi and Eng. Alaa Hadi. It was established in 1991. It is one of the leading companies in the field of modern construction and real estate development. It was able to be distinguished by its special vision in employing engineering designs to serve the client’s needs, as well as to achieve luxury.

The most important projects of La Vista Real Estate Development Company:

  • El Patio compounds 1, 2, 3, and 7 in the Fifth Settlement.
  • El Patio 4 Compound in El Shorouk City.
  • El Patio 5 East Compound in El Shorouk City.
  • El Patio Prime Compound in El Shorouk City.
  • El Patio Casa Compound in El Shorouk City.
  • El Patio 6 Compound in Sheikh Zayed.
  • La Vista City Compound in the New Capital.
  • La Vista Bay East in the North Coast.
  • La Vista Cascada in the North Coast.
  • La Vista Bay on the North Coast.
  • La Vista Gardens in Ain Sokhna.
  • La Vista Topaz in Ain Sokhna.
  • La Vista is the head of wisdom.
  • La Vista Resorts in Ain Sokhna.

 

 

 

 

The Location of La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna 

The La Vista Topaz project is located in the most prominent places of Ain Sokhna, where it is in Ain Sokhna, 140 km from Cairo, and next to all important roads and axes:

The most important areas near the village:

  • 90 minutes from Cairo.
  • 25 km from Porto Sokhna.

 

 

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

 

Services and features of La Vista Topaz

  • Spa and jacuzzi.
  • Club House
  • Lagoon.
  • Health club .
  • Integrated C.
  • Green spaces and water bodies.
  • Cafes and restaurants equipped at the highest level.
  • Shopping and entertainment area.
  • Aqua park with water games.
  • Children’s areas.
  • security cameras .
  • Medical clinics and pharmacies.
  • Big garage.

 

 

 

Payment Plan 

  • Down Payments starting from 15% and installments up to 7 years.

 

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

Property Id : 52927
Other Features
24 Hour Security
Air Conditioners
Club House
Garden
Gym & Spa
Kids Area
Lakes
Landscape
Parking Area

Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

المشاريع المشابهه

Residential
Sale

Azha Ain Sokhna village

  Azha Ain Sokhna village   Project name: Azha Ain Sokhna village AZHA   Th ...
  Azha Ain Sokhna village   Project name: Azha Ain Sokhna village AZHA   The real estate developer: ...
Residential
Sale

Majada Sokhna Resort

Majada Sokhna Resort Project Name: Majada Sokhna Resort. Developer: Iwan Developments Comp ...
Majada Sokhna Resort Project Name: Majada Sokhna Resort. Developer: Iwan Developments Company. Location: It is loca ...

Similar Listings from The Developer

Residential
Sale

Sky City Galala Ain Sokhna

Sky City Galala Ain Sokhna Project name: Sky City, Galala, Ain Sokhna. Developer: Pyramids ...
Sky City Galala Ain Sokhna Project name: Sky City, Galala, Ain Sokhna. Developer: Pyramids Real Estate Development ...
arwa abdelmonaam
Residential
Sale

La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna Project Name: La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna. Developer: La Vista Real Es ...
La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna Project Name: La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna. Developer: La Vista Real Estate Development Company. ...
arwa abdelmonaam

Compare Listings

Eman shabrawy