La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

Prices are subject to change contact us to know the current price
Favorite

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • August 6, 2023

Description

La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

  • Project Name: La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna.
  • Developer: La Vista Real Estate Development Company.
  • Location: La Vista Ray is located in Ain Sokhna, kilo 90 on the Suez Road.
  • Units types:  Chalets, villas.
  • Payment Plan: Down payment starting from 15% and installments up to 7 years.
La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

About La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna:

La Vista Ray Village byLa Vista Real Estate Development Company  is considered one of the best projects in Ain Sokhna, as it is located on an area of 45 acres and was divided to be 80% of the area between green spaces and entertainment services, and the remaining 20% for buildings and residential units. For the village to be the ideal interface for those looking for luxury and privacy .

About the developer La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna:

The real estate developer of El Patio Oro Compound is La Vista Development Company, founded by Eng. Mohamed Hadi and Eng. Alaa Hadi. It was established in 1991 . It is one of the leading companies in the field of modern construction and real estate development. It was able to be distinguished by its special vision in employing engineering designs to serve the client’s needs, as well as to achieve luxury.

The previous project of La Vista Development Company

  • El Patio compounds 1, 2, 3, and 7 in the Fifth Settlement.
  • El Patio 4 Compound in El Shorouk City.
  • El Patio 5 Compound in El Shorouk City.
  • El Patio Prime Compound in El Shorouk City.
  • El Patio Zayed Compound in Sheikh Zayed.
  • El Patio 6 Compound in Sheikh Zayed.
  • La Vista City Compound in the New Capital.
  • La Vista Bay East in the North Coast.
  • La Vista Ras El Hikma in the North Coast.
  • La Vista Cascada in the North Coast.
  • La Vista Bay on the North Coast.
  • La Vista Gardens in Ain Sokhna.
  • La Vista Topaz in Ain Sokhna.
  • La Vista Ray in Ain Sokhna.
  • La Vista Resorts in Ain Sokhna.

The location of La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna :

The La Vista Ray project is located in the most prominent places of Ain Sokhna, as it is located at Kilo 90 on the Suez Road, directly on the sea. In addition to all important roads and axes:

The most important areas near the village:

  • Close to Saffron Road.
  • 90 minutes from Cairo.
  • 25 km from Porto Sokhna.
  • 15 km from the exit of Galala Road.
  • Close to La Vista 4 Village.
La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

Services and features : 

  • Club House
  • Landscapes and green spaces
  • five stars hotel.
  • Aqua park.
  • Mosque.
  • Kid’s area.
  • Service center.
  • Golf car to move around the village.
  • Restaurants and cafes.
  • playgrounds and sports activities.
  • Swimming pools inside the village, and others on the beach.
  • An integrated commercial area.
  • Security and guarding .

Types of units : 

  • Chalets .
  • Villa .

Payment Plan

  • Payment plan starting from 15% and installments up to 7 years.
La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

La Vista Ray Ain Sokhna

 

Property Id : 52909
Other Features
24 Hour Security
Air Conditioners
Club House
Garden
Gym & Spa
Kids Area
Lakes
Landscape
Parking Area

Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

المشاريع المشابهه

Residential
Sale

Azha Ain Sokhna village

  Azha Ain Sokhna village   Project name: Azha Ain Sokhna village AZHA   Th ...
  Azha Ain Sokhna village   Project name: Azha Ain Sokhna village AZHA   The real estate developer: ...
Residential
Sale

Majada Sokhna Resort

Majada Sokhna Resort Project Name: Majada Sokhna Resort. Developer: Iwan Developments Comp ...
Majada Sokhna Resort Project Name: Majada Sokhna Resort. Developer: Iwan Developments Company. Location: It is loca ...

Similar Listings from The Developer

Residential
Sale

Sky City Galala Ain Sokhna

Sky City Galala Ain Sokhna Project name: Sky City, Galala, Ain Sokhna. Developer: Pyramids ...
Sky City Galala Ain Sokhna Project name: Sky City, Galala, Ain Sokhna. Developer: Pyramids Real Estate Development ...
arwa abdelmonaam
Residential
Sale

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna

La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna Project name: La Vista Topaz, Ain Sokhna. Developer: – La ...
La Vista Topaz Ain Sokhna Project name: La Vista Topaz, Ain Sokhna. Developer: – La Vista Real Estate Develop ...
Eman shabrawy

Compare Listings

arwa abdelmonaam