90 Avenue Compound New Cairo

Prices are subject to change contact us to know the current price


  • Updated On:
  • June 18, 2023


90 Avenue Compound New Cairo

  • Project name: 90 Avenue Compound New Cairo .
  • Developer: Tabarak Holding .
  • Location: The project is located in the Fifth Settlement, directly on the main Teseen Street.
  • Units types: Apartments.
  • Payment Plan: down payments starting from 10% and installments up to 8 years.

About 90 Avenue Compound New Cairo :

90 Avenue Compound is one of the most important projects in the Fifth Settlement, developed byTabarak Holding . Where the compound is located on 50 acres, where 18% of the total area was used for buildings only, and the remaining 82% for green spaces, recreational services, artificial lakes, and water bodies. To make all units see green spaces and landscapes.

About the developer of  90 Avenue Compound New Cairo :

Tabarak Holding  is one of the largest real estate companies in the Arab world, with more than 35 years of experience that started in 1979 through Al-Nahda Company specialized in contracting. The company has many successful projects in the Egyptian market and in the Arab world as a whole. Also, the company is not only specialized in real estate, but has many activities and specializations such as tourism development, manufacturing and export

Company projects:

  • 90 Avenue Compound.
  • The Highest Project, Riyadh.
  • Fantasia Resort in Ras Sidr.
  • Capital East project in Nasr City.
  • Maadi Heights Compound.
  • Sandri Maadi Project.
  • Project El-Aaly Clinic in Maadi.

Location of 90 Avenue Compound New Cairo:

Tabarak Holding  has chosen the most exclusive place in the Fifth Settlement, as the compound is located directly on Teseen Street, in front of the American University, and next to many famous landmarks in the Fifth Settlement.

Nearby places to 90 Avenue Compound:

  • Al Zohour Club behind the compound.
  • Next to 90 Point Mall.
  • In front of the University of the Future.
  • Ain Sokhna Road, close to the compound.
  • 15 minutes from Nasr City and Heliopolis.
  • 10 minutes from Al Rehab City.
  • 15 minutes from Cairo Festival City.
  • Only 20 minutes to the new administrative capital.

Services and features:

  • green areas .
  • Several swimming pools
  • security system
  • artificial lakes.
  • A large number of restaurants and cafes.
  • Shopping mall .
  • Private garages.
  • supermarket .
  • Medical clinics and pharmacies.
  • Schools and nurseries for children.
  • Sports clubs.
  • Places for walking, running and cycling.
  • Central air conditioning for all units.
  • A specialized system for thermal insulation.
  • Solar energy is used to illuminate roads, entrances and residential buildings.

Types of units:

  • Apartments .

Payment Plan : 

  • Payments starting from 10%, and the rest in installments over a period of up to 8 years, in equal installments.
Property Id : 47466
Other Features
24 Hour Security
Air Conditioners
Club House
Gym & Spa
Kids Area
Parking Area


You need to login in order to post a review

المشاريع المشابهه


Mivida Compound New Cairo

Mivida Compound New Cairo   Project name: Mivida compound New Cairo Real estate devel ...
Mivida Compound New Cairo   Project name: Mivida compound New Cairo Real estate developer: Emaar Misr The comp ...

Mountain View i-City New Cairo

Mountain View i-City New Cairo   Project name: Mountain View i-City New Cairo Develop ...
Mountain View i-City New Cairo   Project name: Mountain View i-City New Cairo Developer: DMG Dar Al Mimar (Mou ...

Compare Listings

Tabarak Holding